Smart Guide 3 Finance
LEARN FINANCE THE SMART WAY
OBTAINING LOAN PRE-APPROVAL MADE SIMPLE
So, you’d like to start investing and learn about financing
your first property acquisition?
Awesome! Obtaining finance is a very important step in every investment journey but the getting started process can feel daunting. Do you really need to borrow or is it better to save? How to get a loan pre-approved? What are the bank’s requirements? Why is a credit rating so important? How to structure the debt correctly to maximise your borrowing capacity?
We are going to help you get through the confusion.
In Finance Smart Guide, we will walk you step-by-step through the entire process of loan pre-approval.
With useful information and tips, you will feel comfortable applying for a loan and maximize your chances of being approved.
You will also learn how to improve your budget and structure the debt.
Lenders are waiting for your business!
(even in today’s tougher lending environment)
WHO THIS SMART GUIDE IS FOR
BEGINNER PROPERTY INVESTORS WITH A SMART APPROACH
Finance Smart Guide was created with the aspiring investor in mind. If you are a beginner property investor and you are looking for help with information about obtaining finance in Australia and structuring your debt correctly,
this Smart Guide e-book is for you.
You will find all the necessary information to get you started and stay on track.
HERE’S WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH FINANCE SMART GUIDE
Finance Smart Guide is 80+ pages E-book with 4 major parts.
It will make the learning process like a breeze – work at your own pace!
You will get a PDF file with useful information to study whenever you want.
Here are 4 sections of Finance Smart Guide
- 1. Utilize leverage
- 2. Know the rules of borrowing
- 3. Learn how to have your loan approved
- 4. Set up correct debt structure
1. Utilize leverage and know the power of good debt. Learn how leverage can make millionaires out of average income earners, why not all debt is bad and how successful property investors use “good debt” to make money.
2. Know the rules of borrowing. There is certain information that lenders don’t really want the borrowers to know. As an investor, you should choose the right lender who is offering the best loan product for your specific needs. Know the main rules for choosing a lender and a loan product – it will save you from many headaches!
3. Learn how to have your loan approved. A loan approval process is complex and may be quite long. We break it down into simple stages and explain in detail the bank’s requirements. You will also learn how to maximise your borrowing capacity too!
4. Set up the correct debt (loan) structure. To grow a property portfolio and increase borrowing capacity, every investor will need to set up correct debt (loan) structure at the very beginning of their investment journey. Know which tools to use and how to maximise your chances of building a profitable property portfolio.
GET YOURSELF A GUIDE TO PROPERTY FINANCE
TAKE ACTION AND LEARN INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
Stop thinking about starting out and get going today!
Finance Smart Guide will help you get through all the hard parts, including preparation for a loan pre-approval process, learning bank’s requirements and structuring your debt correctly to maximise your future borrowings and minimise expenses.