1) The information provided on this website is for use of a general nature only and is not intended to be relied upon as, nor to be a substitute for, specific professional or investment advice.
The team at Constanta Realty are not lawyers, financial planners, investment advisers, or accountants. So, before taking any action or risking any money, you should always check with your own qualified professional advisers.
2) No responsibility for loss occasioned to any persons acting on or refraining from action as a result of any material in this publication can be accepted. Readers should seek professional advice from suitably qualified professionals regarding their own specific needs.
We recognise the importance of privacy protection. Our policy for dealing with any personal information that you might disclose to us while visiting this website is explained below.
1) The type of personal information that we collect from you will depend on how you use our website. You can be certain that the information we receive about you will be treated as strictly confidential.
2) The names of persons who subscribe to our newsletter are added to our database and will be sent regular property updated by email.
Your name will never be given to a third party. You can always unsubscribe if you wish.
3) It is our policy not to sell or pass on any personal information that you may have provided. An exception to this is where we may be required by law to disclose certain information.
4) If you believe that any information that we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us and we will review the relevant information.
5) If you wish to discuss any aspect of this policy please contact us by email at email@example.com